Wednesday 9 May 2012

XPDC ~ Peristiwa yang belaku pada Sis Mazdusa


Assalamu'alaikum wbt.

Last xpdc went well and was a fun one as always. Some sharing here from last night's experiences.

Smalam masa kluar dari New Tiew I was one of the few yg kluar dulu then berdiri kat kereta Frosted Cube. Then I saw a greyish figure berdiri depan lorry Erwan mcm cari sesuatu kat dlm vehicle. Rambut panjang skali. Erin said mummy dont stare if see something. So I toleh lain then tengok lagi kat lorry tu dia masih ada, this time looking direct at me.

I thot tanak share takut dia kacau time tido lagi and worried for Rina. But so far Alhamdulillah. Tak tahu lah malam nanti. That thing was staring at me lah.. iyu yg buat gerun. Erin keep telling me to stop staring at it.

Before Iced move off, I sempat pesan Rina to be careful when approaching the lorry. I confirmed with Erwan this morning n he said he saw same when he approached the vehicle. Alhamdullillah, everything went well. 


I thot it was just my imagination or bayang pokok that was why I tanak share coz I sorang je nampak as Erin didnt see anything as she pun looked at the same direction. Well she tak ckp apa2 so assumed it was my hallucination.

Secondly, at Ama Keng tempat Mak Boyan isteri Roy Castillo sarankan kita singgah kejap kat pokok puaka. Only few of us naik kearah untuk snap pictures. If I'm not mistaken Roy, Dok Boyan, Rina's brother and myself aje yg naik. Waktu nak turun kebawah Dok Boyan, Rina's bro and me dengar suara pompan nangis mendayu dayu. Sedih banget gitu. meremang bulu roma.. I ran towards the area where I heard the cries but it stopped. If u all dapat dengar, memang sayup dan pilu tangisan cik Ponisah ni.

Lastly, I was hesitated nak masuk kubur Kranji coz my daughter Erin tanak masuk coz the last time dia tersandung batu nisan. But since mak boyan volunteer to look after her and few others tak masuk, so masuk so I decided to follow the rest into the cemetery.


Sis Farida Umar, her son n me were the last few to enter. Both of them if I'm not mistaken, heard footsteps and growling behind them. Then when bro Dok stopped kat pokok besar on the right and cerita abt encounters of some fella he knew whilst others busy snap gambar. There, Rina and her sister ada nampak but cerita terperinci I leave it to Rina to share lah.

Sedang syiok ambik gambar suddenly I heard suara pompan ketawa mengekek ngekek as though dia ketawa golek2 ketawakan kita, pasal tak tahu nak tido merayap memalam buta. hehe.. OK jokes aside.. then out of nowhere I terbau setanggi kuat skali macam orang letak kat depan hidung ku yg berlobang hehe. If bau tak kuat sgt I tak kesah but bau dia menusuk sampai I susah nak breathe. This time eI told bro Dok I tak feel good. Mula2 suara, then bau setanggi, is I stay longer in there mungkin dia nampakkan diri Fuyoooo.. nanaaakkkk. Naampak dlm gambar ok, nampak live - Noooo..!

So far, nothing happened whilst I was asleep... dun wanna speak too soon. Itu tido siang belum tido malam. Yday wasn't my nite lah pasal my aura kelabu asap hehe.

Looking forward to future xpdc. YAY!

Now nak siap2 gi rumah my uncle jap and zoom to Anugerah V to support my youngest brother into his 3rd round. Bye for now.. byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment